What makes It YOUR Garden?
Is it the look of wonder on your kids' faces as they discover Hershey Children's Garden? Or is it the way you are transported to a different world when you step into the Eleanor Armstrong Smith Glasshouse? Perhaps it is a moment of tranquility in the Restorative Garden — or a moment of laughter on the Geis Terrace. Whatever makes Cleveland Botanical Garden your garden, please know that it's all made possible through the generosity of friends like you.
Gifts to the Annual Fund — above and beyond regular membership dues — support the Garden’s daily operations. They make an immediate impact and benefit every aspect of the Garden and our programming, allowing us to better serve our members and guests. Your Annual Fund contribution reaches beyond our walls and gardens to make a deep and broad impact in our community by supporting:
- 10 acres of outdoor display gardens that provide inspiration and respite to all who see them
- More than 350 species of exotic plants and 50 species of butterflies, insects, birds and other animals in the Eleanor Armstrong Smith Glasshouse
- Youngsters taking their first steps toward becoming stewards of the natural world in Hershey Children’s Garden
- Thousands of Northeast Ohio school children discovering the power and wonder of plants each year
- Green Corps, our work-study program in urban agriculture that is transforming Cleveland youth and neighborhoods
- Demonstration projects, such as our rain garden and living roof, that are central to our participation in the national Sustainable Sites Initiative™
- An applied research agenda that is exploring ways of restoring vacant urban land around the Great Lakes
- And much, much more
This just scratches the surface of the Garden’s vital contributions to our region. Your support of the Annual Fund — in any amount — helps us maintain the level of excellence that you expect from the Garden every day.
Annual Fund Memberships
As an added benefit, membership privileges are included with Annual Fund gifts of $250 or more.
- Annual Fund Sponsor ($250 - $499)
- Annual Fund Benefactor ($500 - $999)
- Garden Leader Program (Levels begin at $1,000)
Many corporations match charitable contributions given to non-profit organizations by their employees, board members, employees’ spouses and/or retirees. Check with your human resources office to see if your gift may qualify.
For more information
For more information on how you can support the Annual Fund, please contact Bisi Mikleus, director of annual giving, at (216) 707-2819 or email@example.com.
Cleveland Botanical Garden is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. All gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Federal Tax ID #34-0239538